All music on this web site is subject to copyright law.
Unauthorised copying, sale, hiring, lending,synchronisation and public performance
are strictly prohibited. Public performance licenses can be obtained from your local
performing rights society.
Permissible uses of music purchased from Theatre Music Shop & Guy Dearden
All music on this web site is licensed for personal use, including use by dancers,
dance schools, groups, studios, venues and organisations.
You are permitted to record your downloaded music onto a CD, but you are not permitted
to make multiple copies, or sell, hire, lend, synchronise to still or motion picture.
Performing rights should be cleared by the performing organisation or venue responsible
for for public performance of the music. This is usually done through a blanket license
arrangement with the PRS (Performing Rights Society) and the PPL (Phonographic Performance
Limited) in the UK or similar relavant societies in overseas territories.
The broadcast and sale of music on this web site is licensed by the MCPS-PRS alliance
under the LOEL agreement. In addition the music on this web site is also licensed
for broadcast on TV and Radio (ISRC numbers available on request).
Conditions of Sale
By purchasing music from Theatre Music Shop & Guy Dearden you agree to the following
- You will abide by the copyright restrictions laid out above.
- You will not hold Theatre Music Shop or Guy Dearden responsible for any financial
loss or emotional effect resulting from music purchased on this web-site.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to correctly download, store safely
and where necessary burn the music to CD. Advice is offered on the web-site, but
it is ultimately your responsibility to be capable of using your own equipment.
- You understand that no refund can be given unless our systems show that you have
not attempted to download your chosen track. If you have ordered a CD that has been
damaged in transit or is faulty then please contact us for a replacement within 1
week of delivery.
- You are not permitted to copy any part of this web-site, including text or images.
- You agree not to post offensive or defamatory comments about any part of this web
site. You also understand that we cannot be held responsible for the conduct and
views of users accessing non moderated elements of our web-site.
- Any links to other websites from our own are not reviewed. They are there for your
convenience and we are not responsible for their relevance or suitability.
- Track durations shown on this website are the musical length and do not include silence
at the beginning or end of a track.
- All England competition rules state that performance times are checked from the first
note or word of the accompaniment, or the first movement of the performer, to the
last movement at completion of the performance. A musical exit may be included provided
it falls within the time limit. However - sometimes it is very difficult to finish
a track exactly on the time limit and slight over-runs are normally permissible BUT
it is your responsibility to check this with the competition organizers.